Thursday, July 8, 2010

my darlin, clementines,

VEGAS BABYYYYY. let me (YIPEE! Lizzie! can't you always tell?) just say for those who weren't sure: vegas is sex. everywhere.
all the magazine stands,
the billboards,
the streets,
tom and i like to people watch and play "hooker, stripper, or party girl?" (HSP) (this is in addition to FKM, tourist or townie, map games, and phase 10)

i think maybe from my posts you may have the wrong idea about me, like i'm all about HS and P. well, that's pretty far from the truth.

the road has many gifts. and vegas came up to me with one last night as i was sitting on the rail at the bellagio waiting for the fountains that were over, or something like that.

two armenian women came up to me out of nowhere as they were strolling with their family to tell me my aura was good and energy strong. i was a warrior in a past life and all that jazz. lots of happy good stuff. all things probably anyone would want to hear. and i have two guardian angels. and that october through december will be good. well, lets hope so friends. i mean, i dont take much stock in palm readings, but it was the pep talk i needed.

i been down about the whole breakup. yada yada. cried a couple days at the grand canyon. and like i said to tom and my sister, he was my last foot on the ground. and now im really free and independent which sounds great, just takes a hard swallow of courage and big decisions. and of course i miss him, seeing as he was my best friend for the time. it's tough because theres no anger, no regret...just having to move on.

we lose so much on the way, ehy? and oh, all those fucking love songs.

the good news is...two more songs have emerged on the trip! (one just finished in the hotel bathroom in vegassss. tom said he feels like a rockstar.)

the bad news is that i really hurt my knee and its hard to walk and shit.

hopefully by alaska all this will sort itself out. you heard me, ALASKA!

and the grand canyon hike was pretty awesome, as i'm sure tom will tell.

its been nice to have my own bed and enough private time to masturbate. orgasms are so great, aren't they?

well, gosh, we gotta get goin to see girls dance on boats. also free concert tonight at the rio. which classic legend, you ask? HOOBASTANK!!!

on that note, i shall sign out for another while. yours,
stankini Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment