Monday, June 21, 2010

tootsies (PG 13)

hello citizens, countrymen, and other general refugees and expats.

why does everyone play the weight?

soooo ten things I (lizzie...I see your face getting excited) have learned on the trip and things i have not been convinced to learn:

1. Nachez trace=treez. not actually that exciting. most roads usually are smooth and have trees anyway. in mississippi, this is so rare it is their main attraction. but this is way better than industry and red lights.
2. there is NO reason to make a penis go in circles. (handjob lesson number 1. and there was a banana)
3. bats come out at night. key word night. its hard to see small, fast moving black things in darkness. you know who you are.
4. supposedly, when you dont know where you are or where you could be, you should take the road you know won't lead you through danger. I'm not really sold on this one. I enjoyed the 7th ward, other than the dogs.
5. tom's car doesnt have automatic locks, but it does have automatic lights. duely noted.
6. don't leave your wallet in gas stations if you dont want to drive ten needless hours. but if you do need to leave your wallet somewhere, paki-owned gas stations are fairly reliable.
7. semen tastes like guiness. well, joes does. reportedly.
8. 50 cent is gay. so says rufus. and did/does not know what a grapefruit is. so says aziz.
9. the south is hot. like sweaty hot. and sunburn hot. purple nips!
10. two things i shouldnt have said in nola: "I'm so white I'm black" and "The Saints can suck my big, black d***k." fuck it, dick.
11. Where are the black people in Austin? It just seems wrong.
12. Nola has shitty pizza.


the blog is not rated G!

I've had more wine in the past two days than...well...since passover. which isnt really saying much, since i never drink. almost never now i guess. i dont think the road has gotten to me yet. i think lots of desert will do me some good. and a few more lost nights. im so lost that im not quite lost enough. i guess at this point most people would take some kind of drug. or maybe all you need to do is watch fear and loathing in vegas like 100 times. same thing.

oh, update on the books: I read the Post Office by bukowski. good times. in book terms.

i would tire of austin too soon.

ive been sick over a week now, despite stomaching nasty nast thera-flu.
and my sister is a high school grad!
tom wants to be able to speak our language. i think he just may.

until next time, poppets!
-the queen of armpits

1 comment:

  1. Found this link on my computer.
    Was glad to have you guys here...Hope to see you again soon enough.
    If you make it to the Frio, I'd like to know just how cold it is. My brain could use the thought with this kind of heat.
    Glad you got your wallet back....unheard of these days....careful on the road my brother...
    Donnie C.
    All the blacks in Austin are on the east side I think.

    ReplyDelete